Re: [FWDLK] Dave Strangand must be a Saint

Re: [FWDLK] Dave Strangand must be a Saint

I have to agree with Dave Wallace.  I received my calendar the other day and it's really super.  Everyone on the list needs at least one.  Dave S. did a great job as usual and I'd like to thank him for all he does every day for the list and the people on it.  Thanks, Dave.  Keep up the great work.
John Paxos