Re: [FWDLK] New Acquisition

Neil, You can slant facts any way you want to on Hemi Wedge wars however the fastest/strongest motor in a vast array of racing types and classes were frequently Hemis. You will recall for years they and were outlawed or handicapped by rules in many cases. As for D500 torque in 57, you must have not seen Tom McCahills test drive of a 57 D500 coupe? it's a romp! I have a 325 Dodge Hemi torque monster in a 55 Dodge, The engine was built by a local old school outlaw sprint car racer (he is over 60 and the story or it's rebuild would be a romp in itself) and I must respectfully disagree with your assertions on torque. Tim in Golden