Re: [FWDLK] push buttons

Rich,
If you are using the powerflite shifter, it will select everything, except
1st gear.You adjust the cable in reverse and it goes:reverse, neutral,drive
2nd and 1st. I have a spare torqueflite shift mechanism if you need one. My
'57 Fury has a three-speed selector with two-speed buttons& trim plate
right now (I misplaced the 5-hole trim plate), that works too(minus 1st
gear, of course).
Mike