[FWDLK] Daimler-Chrysler Historical Society

[FWDLK] Daimler-Chrysler Historical Society

Cost me 40 bucks, but I found out Faulkner's birthday -- a month, to the day, before it was bought from the showroom floor in Boise, Idaho.  Here's the build card:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59SportFury/Faulkner/build%20card.JPG

...and the accompanying letter:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59SportFury/Faulkner/build%20letter.JPG

...and the bill of sale from the original owner's son:

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59SportFury/Faulkner/original%20bill%20of%20sale.jpg

(I don't [yet] have this document, only the scan by the owner's son -- regrettably the size is a bit small.)

While the letter from D-C reports the dealer unknown, it is, of course, Hessing-Thurber.  Is there any other information that can be gleaned from the card, that's not reported by D-C?

    adTHANKSvance
    Dan
    '59 Sport Faulkner