[FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

Hello All,
               While in Wal-Mart yesterday I spotted a button up shirt with an early (single headlights) '57 Imperial on it. It has blue flames on it with a white Imperial. The only screw up is that they have an early sixties Cadillac "V" on the hood instead of the winged Imperial Eagle (see the picture of the JUNE '03 Fwd Lk calendar). But for $11.68, I guess I can forgive the discrepancy. Just thought I'd pass it on to all of our Fwd Lk and Imperial fans.
Take Care,
Frank

P.S. It's license plate reads "LEAD-FOOT" :>).