Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

Hi all,
    Too many letters on the plate for here in WI, they only allow 7 on personalized auto and truck plates...5 on cycles...just some worthless info for you in PA and outside of WI   8 )
Just wondering...how many different vanity plates list members have...any members willing to share some of the witty names and sayings on theirs?
I have had Toy Road...actually the title of a toy magazine I used to publish...I now use Toy Road for the checking used for the 59 rebuild,  and we had RBJB...my brother-in-law asked my wife if it meant "really big jelly beans"...   8 )  Currently no vanity plates on our vehicles.
John in WI  gorgeous sunny warm day in store for us cheese heads!   grinnnnnnnnnn!