Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

John and List,

My license is all numbers (collectors plates).   These prove to be a real advantage here in WI as there is no renewal fee.

Greg also from WI   waaahhoooo for us cheese heads!  Nice to see the sun after all the clouds and snow.

John Bartell wrote:
Hi all,
    Too many letters on the plate for here in WI, they only allow 7 on personalized auto and truck plates...5 on cycles...just some worthless info for you in PA and outside of WI   8 )
Just wondering...how many different vanity plates list members have...any members willing to share some of the witty names and sayings on theirs?
I have had Toy Road...actually the title of a toy magazine I used to publish...I now use Toy Road for the checking used for the 59 rebuild,  and we had RBJB...my brother-in-law asked my wife if it meant "really big jelly beans"...   8 )  Currently no vanity plates on our vehicles.
John in WI  gorgeous sunny warm day in store for us cheese heads!   grinnnnnnnnnn!