Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

Re: [FWDLK] fwd lk sighting at wal-mart(?)

On My 59 Dodge I have the vanity plate   TESSY 2   .   The reason for this is because Back in the day when i was a little boy My grandmother had a 59 Dodge Royal   4 Door.  She called her car Tessy after my mother (Theresa).   I was 8 back in 85 when she sold it,  ever since, i've wanted to get it back but she never told me who she sold it to.   time goes on, i get my license and i'm on the prowl for a 59 Dodge.  Grandma died in 95 and left no clue as to the whereabouts of her car.  Finally in 97 i found one  a 59 Dodge Royal Lancer  2 door.  When i looked at the car, it brought back such memories,  and the guy asked me why a guy so young would be interested in a car like this, I explained to him about grandma had one and she loved it, i loved it but she sold it.  He gave me a shock when he asked if my grandma's name was Mary. I said Yea,  He said I bought her car back in 85,  I asked where it was because obviously hers was a 4 door,  he said he sold it about 2 years ago to some guys from england.  and bought this to replace it and make it look just like "TESSY".   He even took the spinners off before he sold it and put them on this car.  So now i'm driving with grandma's original spinners.  so i appropriately call my car TESSY 2.
   Walter