[FWDLK] '58 Belvedere Convertible

I turned on HBOS tonight to watch "Looking for an Echo" with Armand Assante and there in the second scene was a '58 Belvedere Convertible.  The film is from 1999, about a guy who was the lead singer in a rock and roll group in the 50's.  If anyone knows Victor Coiro, the car is either his or a double.  It was a heart warming experience.
John Paxos