[FWDLK] got fins

Hi Fwdlk. Groupies,
    First off, the weather here has been extremely warm and windy for April.   88 deg. yesterday and 82 today.  Now some nasty storms coming our way and then cold and possible snow...yeah, still living in WI.
    So our cars don't seem to get the recognition the old finsters deserve?  Maybe we need to start a "Got Fins" campaign...or "I'd Walk a Mile for a Fin"...or let your fins "Lift and Seperate" your car from the rest...how about..."Fins, only you and your partner know"..."Get Finned Dude,"....
I am sure this group could think up a thousand more.
Happy motoring, John in WI