[FWDLK] 47 desoto suburban

Hello List- I finished my 58 plymouth resto and I am in the process of restoring a 47 desoto. The original six cylinder was very weak so I finally decided to install a 340 small block chrysler and 727 trans. I figure the original rear differential is going to be too weak for the higher horsepower and was wondering if anyone on the list had an idea on a replacement. I would like to keep the lug pattern the same so I could use the stock rims. Limited Slip capable would be nice also! The lug pattern looks widely spaced on the original...         thanks in advance, Jack L. Chino, Ca.