Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2003 7:59 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] '59 Plymouth

I was wondering if anyone on the list would know the production numbers on a '59 Plymouth Savoy 2 door post, with factory V-8 and MANUAL shift?  In '59 did manual shift Plymouths (especially those with a V8) always come with overdrive?  Or was that an accessory?  Thanks!

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy, '68 300 rag and yes a '59 Savoy
in month after month after month of drizzly wet western Oregon