De : Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]De la part de Mark J. Hash
Envoyé : mercredi 16 avril 2003 5:00
À : L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : [FWDLK] '59 Plymouth

I was wondering if anyone on the list would know the production numbers on a
'59 Plymouth Savoy 2 door post, with factory V-8 and MANUAL shift?  In '59
did manual shift Plymouths (especially those with a V8) always come with
overdrive?  Or was that an accessory?  Thanks!

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy, '68 300 rag and yes a '59 Savoy
in month after month after month of drizzly wet western Oregon