Re: [FWDLK] Trans problem

The other end of that lever moves the end of a spool valve that sticks out
of the side of the valve body, you will probably need to drop the trans oil
pan to see what is binding things up. There could be a problem with the
spring loaded ball that holds the lever in the different gear positions.
Easy enough to see with the pan removed.
Mike