From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eastern sierra Adj Services
Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 2:09 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Coker Tires

On the 'other' FWDLK message board, there has been some discussion on
the qualitative merits of Coker "Classic"  tires.
I've got 225/75R14 radials , & they're good, but STILL a little short,
compared to the ol' 8.00x14
bias plys.

A friend, travelling to the 97(?) Detroit WPC national meet, had the
tread separate off of his Cokers, on his 57 NY'er , & Coker gave him
some grief, Re: warranty-replacement, saying that those tires (they were
bias plys, IIRC) were not designed to travel @ 60 mph(!!!).
Anyway, Re: the "Classic" radials, does anyone have any anecdotes to
provide?

Neil Vedder

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: