[FWDLK] TF - no reverse - fixed

 Hi all.  Well - looking in the service book there IS a reverse-block
valve.  I removed the trans pan and moved the manual selector and saw it
hit a pin. I poked the pin a few times with a screwdriver and it lowered
just a bit.  Now the selector goes into all gears. I put new O-rings on
the shaft and cable mounts and ordered a new pan gasket.  So I lucked
out - a relatively E-Z fix.

  '58 Plymouth - "Christine",  '59 DeSoto,  '60 Imperial cnvt,  '60 Fury
cnvt.