From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Nick Sperduto
Sent: Monday, April 28, 2003 8:16 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Rhinebeck Swapmeet

Just wondering if anyone has attended the swapmeet in Rhinebeck, NY. What
did
you think of it. I was thinking of going. It's about 2.5 hours from my
house.
I have 3 cars, 56 Plym, 77 Plym and 53 chevy, so my parts needs are various.

Thanks,
Nick

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: