[FWDLK] Seal no evil

Sanity has prevailed, I've decided to take Faulkner to a trusted mechanic and have
him replace the leaking rear main seal in my 318.  On the advice of several folks,
I'm going with the neoprene version from NAPA, over the older rope style; the design
is such that, no two ways about it, the trans has to come out and the crank dropped a
smidge to get that sucka in there.

Here's the question:  I've got the seal and the pan gasket.  Is the mechanic going to
require any other parts to do this job right (short of rebuilding the engine, that is
8^)

        adTHANKSvance,
        Dan
        '59 Sport Fury