[FWDLK] Good News and Bad News

Hi All,

I finally ordered all of the remaining needed components for the new FL web server yesterday ($1800).  That's the good news.

The bad news, is that after nearly seven years at Ketchum, they have cut my position as part of the continuing layoffs at that company.

This has serious repercussions on the ForwardLook web site.  Namely, we will be losing the high-speed access that was so critical to the future plans for the server.  They have allowed the site to remain up for at least a few weeks, but I do not know how long this will continue.  I am researching options for high-speed upload lines from my home, but the cost may be prohibitive ($150+ per month).  The site will continue one way or another, but several areas of the site may have to be cut due to this situation.  The "new" ForwardLook.net site is thus on indefinite hold.