From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Marc Bradley
Sent: Friday, May 02, 2003 9:31 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] A hemi head question HELP

Hello all
I was told by the seller that the pair of head I purchased from him are for
a 270 dodge they have a casting # of 1554132-3 on both heads.
and when I get home I got a surprise when I check the 55 dodge parts book
and I see 1554131
so can any one tell me what part # 1554132-3  is for and if they will or
will not work on my 270 dodge.
thank for the help

          MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL LANCER CONVERTIBLE