[FWDLK] A hemi head question HELP

Hello all
I was told by the seller that the pair of head I purchased from him are for a 270 dodge they have a casting # of 1554132-3 on both heads.
and when I get home I got a surprise when I check the 55 dodge parts book and I see 1554131
so can any one tell me what part # 1554132-3  is for and if they will or will not work on my 270 dodge.
thank for the help

          MARC B
1955 DODGE ROYAL LANCER CONVERTIBLE
1955 DODGE ROYAL HARD TOP