[FWDLK] Got ripped off

  Howdy listmembers

  Some mixed news from Sweden, for the good ones we start to have the roads dry enough for having the finns to fly...
 For the bad news,,,, at least for me in persen,  it has been a pain since my e-bay account was stolen.  The account was taken over by an third party in order to list items without my authorization,,and the best of it all associated fees were credited to my account !!
 Now, i am not realy sure if this is right from mine side,,,,just cant hold it back:
 The person taking over my account (confirmed) used this e adress paulnnch@xxxxxxxxx  BEWERE

 However everything is back on track with help from ebay Safety representatives,,,,,
So now after all this mess,,,realy looking forward spinning the wheels and burn some rubber.

 Listmembers, about the 57-59quarters produced by Metalcrafters,,,anyone remember the price pluss where to order?
If i got it right,  the production was an set up from the 300club,, if so do any of you have any contact info where i can come in contact with that person (making this quarters come alive)..?

Take care out there
Michael Sundbom
59Nóker
59´Windsor