[FWDLK] 57-59 rear quarter repair sections

[FWDLK] 57-59 rear quarter repair sections

hi all,

i have been trying to buy some rear quarter repair sections from metalcrafters, i have emailed brian weldon a few times but he has not got back to me with a price for shipping. plus he says they are $400 TO CLUB MEMBERS,

the problem is i need these shipping to england and i think it may be to much hassle for him has he has not replied to my last 2 emails,

would anybody on the list be willing to purchase a pair of these and ship to england,or has anyone bought any and knows how to get hold of them.

if anyone willing to help please email me and we can go from there.

many thanks
paul williams [ england ]

58 dodge
58 plymouth