[FWDLK] Shopping list

Hey all,
First of all, a friend of mine is looking for a '58 Fury/300/Adventurer air cleaner for a dual quad set up.  He needs only one (has the other).  Anybody have an extra?

Now my situation:
I am finally getting hot and heavy into making my '57 Savoy Club Coupe (2 door post) roadable.  It was originally equipped with a 301 and Powerflite, but I have the good fortune of having access to a complete '59 Plymouth 4 door sedan standard trans w/overdrive.

I'm under the understanding that my '57's rear end is probably a 2.76, but if I'm lucky it may be a 3.55?  The '59 the setup comes out of, we're assuming is a 4.10, and almost everything is there, from pedals to electricals to the pushbutton delete cover to driveline to rear end.

Now, some tech questions.  If I'm lucky and my '57 already has the 3.55 rear end, will I gain enough performance to justify the trouble of swapping rear ends with the '59?  Further, the '59 was originally mated to a 230, six cylinder engine.  I think the only component I'm missing is the proper bellhousing (anybody have one?) but the $10,000 question is: will that 301 mate up to the standard trans with just the right bellhousing, or is there more to it?

This list has done it for so many folks lots of times, so I'm sure someone out there can clear this up for me. . . thanks !

Mark   mjh
'57 Fury, '57 Savoy (soon to be an O/D screamer?), '68 300 conv in OR