[FWDLK] 318 valve cover bolts

The 57-58 Plymouth service manual says that the valve cover bolts on a 318
should be torqued to 36 in. lbs. on the ends, and 20-25 in. lbs. in the
center...

Center?!  my '59 valve covers ain't got no center bolt, just two end bolts.
Huh?

If there's a torque spec for the V-800 (Fury 318) for '59, I can't find it
in the service manual supplement.

At any rate, I don't think 36 in. lbs. is enough for the end bolts.  The
exhaust manifolds are smokin'; and I cleaned the lip of the heads, and
replaced the gaskets...

        Dan
        '59 Sport Fury