From: Laura
Sent: Friday, May 09, 2003 12:30 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Choke

Group,

I recently picked-up a used intake manifold for my '58 Dodge 325.  While
cleaning up the intake, I went to unscrew the corroded screws that hold the
choke to the intake and ended up twisting off the heads of both screws.
While drilling out the screws I destroyed the treads in the process.  I
tried to tread the holes with a tap but the tap doesn't seem to work too
well on iron.  Has anyone ran into this problem before, and if so, what did
you do?

Thanks,
Chris
'58 Coronet