Re: [FWDLK] power steering Fluid thoughts

Re: [FWDLK] power steering Fluid thoughts

'Nice to receive Mike's info!

Dave Homstad questioned my sanity (a not unreasonable supposition) Re:
apparent intermix of ATF & H.D. P/S fluid in Horace-- Well, @ 11:30 pm ,
I just had to go out to the car, & check its fluid. I found a
translucent reddish-brown color, which leads me to reitererate that I
believe that I've got a combo of red ATF & clearish-yellow P/S fluid in
the car.

No leaks, & very 'positive' steering feel (along w/the refurbished front
suspension, bushings , shocks, & ft. end alignment!)

Neil Vedder