[FWDLK] Wire wheels..... Long time coming.

[FWDLK] Wire wheels..... Long time coming.

Hi All,
      I just received my wire wheels for the 61 DeSoto, that I ordered from Rally America, at "Hot August Night" swap meet, August 9, 2002.  Rally America "Street Rod's, Custom wheels and Wire wheels
      They are beautiful and well worth the wait. Being 14 inch and had to fit over 12 inch break drums was the problem. Neither Kanter or Coker could supply them.
      Now I'm eager to get it out of "Winter Hibernation" and back on the road.
       Oh ... thanks to all, that voted to have it in the 2003 Forward Look calendar. It's greatly appreciated.

<>Roy<>
Roy & Myrna Asbjornsen
Puyallup, Washington