[FWDLK] 55 dodge coming

Hi All.
I have a 55 dodge royal coming this week that I will be selling for a friend of mine.
I do not know a lot about this car except that it is not drivable do to fact that the motor is out and the trans to.
All parts are there he started the restoration of the car had to stop.
When I get the car home this week I will take some pictures and post them.
The car will be in Western MD.
If interested please let me know.
Thank you.
Bob Hanekamp