[FWDLK] Off list -- '63 Chrysler Newport

[FWDLK] Off list -- '63 Chrysler Newport

On my train ride each day, I pass a body shop in Camden, NJ.  For the past
couple of weeks I noticed a Chrysler in the adjacent, fenced-in lot.  Looks
solid enough, but it's hard to tell from my rail perch.  Today I jotted down
the number on the shop marquee and gave the guy a call.  Their English is as
bad as my Spanish, but I did manage to determine that it's a '63 Chrysler
Newport, it runs, and the claim is that the interior has been redone.  He
says he wants $1500.  That's as much as I know... if you're interested, let
me know and I'll give you the phone number.

        Dan
        '59 Sport Fury