From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of eddee
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2003 2:44 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] spring clamps 57 Plym 318

Hello List
I feel embarassed to ask this question,,,but here goes........

Does anyone have 2 spare spring clamps for the 'U' shaped heater bypass on
the 318 engine.
The only fellow who I can find with them wants $15 minimum.
Not one auto store in my area has any,,they threw them out years ago.

I think they are for 3/4" hose

Thank you
ED in LI  NY
57 FURY