From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Posti@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, May 19, 2003 10:23 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Forward Look at ODM Show

Greetings!

I took my 1959 Dodge Coronet to the 50th Annual Old Dominion Meet held in
Richmond, VA this past Saturday.  I am used to being to only Forward Look
car on the field in most shows - so imagine my surprise when there were FOUR
1959 Foward Look cars at the event.  Besides my Coronet 4-door sedan, there
were two 1959 Plymouth Sport Fury coupes (matching white cars belonging to
different owners) and a 1959 Chrylser coupe!  With a DeSoto, we would have
had the entire Mopar line represented.

Just as curiously, there were no other makes represented in Class 27C
(1957-1959 other than Ford and Chevy).  I usually am up against Cadillacs,
Mercurys, Pontiacs, and Oldsmobiles.

A good day for Forward Look!

Bob Stein

2003 Calendar voting results and ordering information is online!  Please
visit: