[FWDLK] 57 Coronet and 55 Custom Royal

I am reluctantly coming to the realization that to complete every project I currently have lined up would require me to live to a "more-than-ripe" old age, and it would mandate that I never find the roses, let alone, stop to smell them.  Thus, I need to "thin the herd" by selling off a couple ForwardLook vehicles.

I have a '57 Coronet, 4-door sedan, yellow and white, 325 poly, Powerflite.  The car is in remarkably solid shape for a Midwestern car, with only a little rust at the very bottom of the driver's quarter panel, behind the wheelwell, and rust in the front floorboards (currently available for a reasonable cost from a couple different sources).  The car starts and drives.  I have detailed the engine and put on new brakes.  The brakes need bled and the parking brake grabs a bit (shoes easily replaced).  The seat and headliner needs redone.  Located outside Akron, Ohio.

I also have a '55 Custom Royal Lancer, green and green.  270 Hemi, Powerflite, with a pretty solid body and all chrome, etc.  Drivers seat needs redone.  I bought it to pull the engine and would prefer to sell the entire car - minus drive train - but may part it if there is no interest.  For the right offer, I would sell it with the engine, maybe.  Same location near Akron.

I have about $1500 in the '57 and $1000 in the '55.  Both have Ohio title, but I still need to get the one on the '55 changed.  If you have a serious interest, I can e-mail some pictures and answer questions.

PS:  I am also selling a '93 Ramcharger (360 Magnum) and one of the General's 92 F-Birds if you have some Exner-deprived friends.  Hope to also sell a '74 Duster and a '74 Dodge 1/2 ton, so you can see I am serious (and rather sad).  Thanks for your time.

LARRY