[FWDLK] 1961 data sought

I have been working with Dean Mullinax and Wayne Graefen on
understanding the production of 1961 DeSotos through study of data
plates on surviving cars. I see that some listmembers have been
contributing data.

In order to get a better idea of how the Jefferson Avenue assembly
line worked, I'd like to assemble similar data on other 1961 model
Jefferson Avenue cars: non-Imperial Chryslers and Dodge Polaras,
which were intermixed with the DeSotos for the first three months of
production. (I'd like any data on Chryslers and Dodges, not just from
the August-November period.)

I would be grateful of owners of such cars could email me the
following data from their left door post plates:

VIN
"SO NUMBER" (2 groups of four digits each)
"BDY" (three-digit code)
"TRM" (three-digit code)
"PNT" (two-letter and one-digit code)

In addition, if you have a broadcast sheet (build sheet) for your car
(usually found under rear seat cushion and/or taped to top of glove
box) tell me the "TRACK" number in the upper left corner (one letter
plus the last four digits of the VIN).

Many thanks in advance. Off-list email probably best. I have Dean's
latest database, so I don't need DeSoto data already submitted. We'll
let the whole list know when we've been able to make momentous
discoveries.

Kit Foster <foster@xxxxxxxxxx>