[FWDLK] Torqueflite drives only in R !

Hi,
Before seing a '57 Imperial , let me know if you have some inputs about
this odd problem:
The car drives  in R and in all positions !!
My thought is that the cable is unhooked at trans. end and the manual
valve stays in R position, i can't see other reason. I've rebuilt this
trans 1 year ago and itsn't me who has reinstalled the trans. in the car.
I'll see the car in somedays, fortunately itsn't very far from me; the
mechanic doesn't want to touch or remove something, he's affraid of
automatic transmission ...

--

Philippe COURANT (Pau, France)- Webmaster des sites ACCF et C-I-F
Imperial 1957 Crown convertible

- American Car Club de France (ACCF) : http://www.accf.com

- Chrysler Imperial France (C-I-F) : http://www.ifrance.com/c-i-f

- Cadillac " Standard of Excellence " : http://www.ifrance.com/accf-cad