Re: [FWDLK] paint/colours

sorry should of clarified that my hearse was not converted as such, rather the rear seat was folded down and a carpeted section was made to fit in with the rollers for the coffin etc....the tailgate remains factory.
there are pics on the plymouth central website under readers rides. one is of it in service when new, you can just make out the chromework inside.more to come when the funeral director digs them out.
cheers
james holvey
new zealand.