Re: [FWDLK] '59 DeSoto exhaust manifold.

Re: [FWDLK] '59 DeSoto exhaust manifold.

Whew
Thanks to Jim because I sure didn't want to contest Bill! I have a 1961 Dodge
Phoenix that my parents purchased new from the factory. I remember my dad, a
journeyman mechanic, touting to all when he opened the hood that it came standard
with alternator. I even went to my files and pulled the original paperwork to see
if he had ordered it as an option. Nope. Thanks again, Jim
Doug