[FWDLK] paint results/more questions

Hello All,
                Well, I promised I would share results from painting my seat frames and here they are. They turned out great! I first knocked off all of the chipped paint, stain rust, light surface rust, and anything else that got in the way with a 3M plastic fiber pad (equivalent to 0 steel wool). I then took the more aggressive rust and some burs on the metal (from being shipped I guess) off with my dremel tool and a 220 grit abrasive roll. I then wiped it all down thoroughly with lacquer thinner. I waited 15 minutes until it was fully evaporated and then I started with the prime. I used rustoleum brand professional grade spray primer. I gave it one coat and then let it sit for an hour. I came back later to prime whatever spots I missed the first time around. Each time I used a left to right spraying technique releasing the nozzle at the end of each pass. The directions say that it is ready within 2-3 hours but I waited four just to be safe. Then the fun began. I pulled out a can of Mopar Argent silver and began the topcoat. I did a total of three coats. The first to cover the most I could, the second to cover the spots I missed and the third to do an overall coating. The can recommends light coats as opposed to heavy coats. I followed the directions on that one as the paint will easily run if you don't. They also recommended doing extra coats within two hours. I chose to wait an hour and a half between each coat. On a personal suggestion, of you ever do this, do it in good light. Argent silver and gray primer look somewhat close if you don't pay careful attention. Luckily with the three coats, I didn't miss a spot. Other than that, they turned out great and I'm very pleased with the results. Thanks to all of you who gave me the tips I needed to do a great job.

    Now for some questions.....
1. Aside from removing the rear window, how difficult is it to install a headliner on a four door sedan? Is it something that can be done or should I leave it to the pros?
    I understand you have to trim carefully but what else it difficult? Also how is the windlacing attached? Is that done before or after the headliner install?
2. Does anyone have some extra screws and nuts to the swivel seats? I need the four nuts and bolts that join the top and bottom cushions.
3. I painted my brake booster reserve tank with enamel. Can I wet sand and polish it to give it a smooth look? What's the procedure?
4. Does anyone know where you can get a chrome valve cover for a slant six?

Thanks for all of your time and trouble everyone.
Take Care,
Frank