Re: [FWDLK] more questions

I think the headliner is one of the trickest ones. You have to stretch it just right.  I would suggest leaving it to a pro as a good place to spend money for outside help.  Leave your current one in if it is still in, that usually makes it easier for them to figure out where to trim and tuck.

Do you Yahoo!?