[FWDLK] Incontinent, again

I wrote:

> The long string of leaks from Faulkner's underbelly seem to have
> stopped!  I replaced the o-ring on the pushbutton cable that goes
> into the adapter housing, filled the tranny and took it for a spin.
> Shifts great, and no leaks!

Yeah, well, I spoke too soon.  I'm getting motor oil dripping from the pan
somewhere -- not sure where it originates, yet.  It doesn't seem to be
coming from the rear seal (replaced), or the pan and gasket (replaced).
Maybe the front seal, but I'm not sure -- now that I've cleaned off some
gunk a bit, I hope to find the smoking gun.  First thing, though, is to
replace the leaking fuel pump -- and convince myself that solvent on gunk
isn't ending up in the pan and confusing the issue.

And then, there's the matter of the o-ring in the tranny pushbutton cable
housing.  Yes, it really helped a lot, for a while.  And while the leak
isn't anything like it used to be, it's back.  Am I likely to see any
benefit from Gunk/Solder-Seal's product "M15-12" on a new o-ring?

Now, for some fun stuff...

Faulkner at the Collingswood, NJ car show (5/30):
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59sportfury/newpix/carshow.jpg

Faulkner's first trophy (everyone got one!):
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59sportfury/newpix/trophy.jpg

Faulkner at the senior prom (my stepdaughter is second on the left):
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/59sportfury/newpix/manor.jpg

        Dan
        '59 Sport Fury