Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 12:23 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] Cleaning whitewalls ??

Hi there old car nuts,
     Just had my 6 yr old but new Coker 215/75/14 whitewalls put on my car. Oooooohhhh, nasty black greasy streaks all over the whitewalls after a few miles of driving, I guess from the sudsy water and general gunk on the rim. Anyone have any tips for removing this unsightly mess without wrecking the white on the whitewalls?
I'm in New Zealand, so USA whitewall cleaning stuff probably is not available here.
        Thanks folks........
                                  Dave.