[FWDLK] Fw: spoof ebay site.

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2003 7:32 AM
Subject: spoof ebay site.

Hi all,
I am informing the list of a spoof ebay site. If you are unlucky enough to recieve an email asking you to UP-DATE YOUR INFORMATION. ebay have asked ourselves that if we recieve more of these bogus mails to reply with details etc. If you do get this spoof site email Delete it.
Regards
Dave & Tracy Sherratt.
60 Le Baron sedan.