[FWDLK] swivel seat/misc parts needed, glass codes

[FWDLK] swivel seat/misc parts needed, glass codes

Hello All,
                I'm in need of the following parts

1.) '59 Power swivel seat switch bracket (I can send a pic if
     needed).
2.) '59 Swivel seat nuts and bolts. The ones that hold the top
     and bottom cushions together.
3.)Swivel seat Nylon rollers (4) (these are what the seats roll on) and bushings (2) for swivel seat pivot points.

..........this is what I get for buying a set of swivel seats and power tracks and trying to piece them together :>).
4.)Also, there was suppose to be some sort of decal or name badge at the plastic skirts on the seats that advertised it was a power seat. Anybody got one of those?

5.)Another thing I'm looking for are the molding clips that hold the stainless steel roof moldings in ('57-'59). Looking at my car, I noticed that the holes are very small.
    Anyone have a source for these or can someone send me an example so I know what to look for?

Another thing I'm wondering about is how do you read the date codes on the windows? On '57-'59 sedans, did they use just one vent window glass or was there a separate left and right part number? When I took my vent windows apart I noticed after I had all of the pieces everywhere that the driver and passenger window had the writing on the same side. I take it that you should read the numbers from the outside of the glass which in my case I'd have two driver side vent windows. I think at some point in my cars life it was broken into and a window was replaced. If I have the wrong glass, I want to make sure I choose the right driver side glass (date code wise) into my car.

Thanks for all of your help.
Take Care,
Frank