Re: [FWDLK] hood pad source?

Original reproduction waffle pattern available through

Bob Drake Reproductions, INC
1819 NW Washington Blvd
Grants Pass OR 97526

1 800 248 0066

Installation sheeting 3' X 8' roll
3/32" or 1/8" in thickness
About $50 a roll plus UPS ground shipping
On page 28 of their catalog
Call and get their catalog and compare the design to yours

That's about the only thing they carry for Mopars.
They actually reproduce 1932-1948 Ford parts

On my 55/56 Mopars this was used as trunk insulation only but only a
rectangular piece was used in the middle.  It was not centered or used
throughout the entire truck lid.  It was just used as a spacer or sound
deadener between the outer skin and the trunk lid framing.

ED
55 C300
56 Fury
56 Savoy