From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Dalton, Thomas E
Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 11:24 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Lower Crank Pulley.. If anyone has one to sell?

Hello all,

As I was driving my 58' Plymouth Plaza 6 cyl to get the tranny worked on I
blew out my lower pulley ( flew right off).
By chance does anyone have one that they would sell to me?

If not, do you know a good place that sells them.
Thanks all!

Thomas E. Dalton
KPMG LLP.
U.S. National Support Center Management