[FWDLK] hood pad summary

MANY of you, like me, have apparently been searching for a source for the
underhood pad.  I received lots of requests to post the answers to the
group.  Guess I confused things when I used the word "waffle".  There's a
waffle-style to the under-TRUNK LID pad, and some of you have given me
sources for that.  It's really the HOOD pad I need.  Here's the summary:

www.cmwauto.com They have a 48 x 65 piece for 29.00 and it's the gray
waffle type, 1/2 inch thick. You will also need some heat resistant spray
cement like 3M puts out.

In New Zealand they call it "Panelbeaters Ashby". Get it from insulation
product supplier Bostik/Finlay. It comes in boxes of 10 x 500mm sheets,
adhesive on one side.

Original reproduction waffle pattern available through
Bob Drake Reproductions, INC
1819 NW Washington Blvd
Grants Pass OR 97526
1 800 248 0066
Installation sheeting 3' X 8' roll
3/32" or 1/8" in thickness
About $50 a roll plus UPS ground shipping

Bob Merritt. His family company used to supply it to the industry.
bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

THANKS TO THOSE WHO REPLIED!!!  I'll follow up with these folks and let the
group know what I find out.

Ed Petrus