[FWDLK] 21st Annual Mopar Muscle Meet

Yes this is the 21st one is Southey, Saskatchewan. Coming this Sunday
the 22nd. from 9 till 5. We usually have about 120 vehicles from
classics to muscle. The last 15 years or so it has been a 2 day event,
this year we are just going on Sunday, on Main street in Southey, 30
miles north of Regina, Saskatchewan. If anyone can make it look me up,
my wife (Trudy) does administration and I help manage the show.

--
- Don Uhl     "Moparaholic"      http://www3.sk.sympatico.ca/uhld/