[FWDLK] '56 Dodge parts..

Since I sold my '56 and am planning to move to Florida, I'm selling the extra parts that I have had stored
away in my garage.  I'll simply take the best offers I receive for the parts.  To see pics of them, go to my
web space at http://photos.yahoo.com/mopar_man0515 and click on the window or line that starts out with
"56 Dodge".  In addition to those parts I have the 270 V8 engine that was originally in the Dodge that I had.
It ran great but smoked so I assume it needs rings.  It also will need a carburetor 'cuz the one that was on
that engine was rebuilt and installed on the bigger engine with which I replaced the 270.  I'm in Detroit.
My email address is mopar-man@xxxxxxxxxxx and my cell phone number is 586 822-2094.  The pics on the
website are much smaller than the originals so if you want to see the larger versions shoot me an email
and I'll send them directly to you.  Also, if you require a different view of the parts let me know and I'll take
new pics and send them to you.

Jerry Browarski