[FWDLK] 56 Dodge parts

For those of you who emailed me regarding the Dodge parts, I want to let you know that my schedule for
this weekend has turned to crap so I may not have the time to respond to your questions until late Sunday
or on Monday.  I also forgot to mention that I have the rear window from the 4-door sedan from which most
of those other parts came.  Soon as I get a chance I'll take a picture of it and put it on the same site as the
other pics.  I'll notify the group as soon as I get that done which may not be until Monday.

Jerry Browarski