[FWDLK] '56 Dodge parts

Hi all.  Had some computer problems over the weekend and I finally got it back in working order.  Anyhow,
I just posted the picture of the rear window from the '56 Dodge 4-door sedan.  It's in very good shape.... just
a bit dirty from sitting around for so long.  Since I lost some of the info that I had due to the computer
problems, I don't have all of your previous responses.  I do recall that one of you is interested in purchasing
all the items so email me back and give me a figure and I'll respond.  Once again, I also have the 270 V8
that was the original engine on my '56.  It runs very well but burns oil and it will need a carburetor so if any
of you are interested or know of anyone else who may be interested let me know.

Jerry Browarski